What is Aquaria ?
Construction for Aquaria KLCC started in 2003. It was officially opened in August 2005.
Featuring 60,000 square feet (5,600 m2) in two levels with a 90-metre (300 ft) underwater tunnel, Aquaria KLCC houses over 250 different species and over 5,000 land and aquatic animals from Malaysia and around the world. Interactive information kiosks on fish and turtle conservation. It includes a themed retail area of about 5,000 square feet (460 m2). Aquaria KLCC is based on the journey of water from the land to the sea. The journey starts in the misty highlands, down through rivers, through the rainforest and mangroves to the coral reefs into the deep blue sea. provide a complete array of facilities in order to make your visit to Aquaria KLCC safer & more convenient.
Inside Aquaria KLCC
- We accept Visa & Mastercard
- Ramps and elevator access for the physically challenged
- Waiting hall for visitor's convenience
Nearby Aquaria KLCC
- Covered access to Suria KLCC shopping centre and Petronas Twin Towers
- Covered pedestrian walkway to Pavilion KL shopping centre
- Dining outlets and money changer located within the convention centre complex
- Gift shops and various hotels within walking distance
- The most unique location for your perfect occasion. Our doors are open to cater to a variety of events. Be it corporate cocktails, product launches, press events and spectacular birthday parties.With two locations to choose from, let our party planners help make your event the talk of town.
Event packages available for :
- Corporate Events
- Private Social Functions
- Product Launches
- Press Conferences
- Company Family Day Events
Sleep with Sharks
This is our signature programme for kids only. It is a rare opportunity for children to satisfy their curiosity at our aquarium when it is closed to the public at night. Part of the activities includes them getting a chance to feed the Malaysian Giant Monsters at the Malaysian Flooded Forrest. This is also an exclusive opportunity to see the nocturnal activity of our sharks.
A night of discovery
This unique adventure that they will likely remember for the rest of their life. In between making new friends and learning what our aquatic friends are really up to while we sleep, there will be activities such as the Nocturnal Walk & Discovery Hunt.